It’s possible to recover your deleted photos from a Google account, but it will require some technical know-how. If you’re comfortable with the process, you can restore files from a backup of your device or from another Google account. If you don’t have access to either of these options, you’ll need to get in touch with the company directly and request that they send over the data they have on file.
To do this, make sure you have your username and password handy, as well as an email address where they can send the rest of their information. Once you’ve gotten access to them all, head to this link: https://drive.google.
com/drive/folders/0B9eZl7VuIOHCdHp6N1A3RnNGg. First thing you’ll need to do is sign in using your Google account credentials. Next, click the “Restore” button at the top of the page, then follow the on-screen prompts.
You’ll be asked to select which items you want to restore: photos, videos, contacts, and files. If a file is marked for restoration but isn’t showing up in Drive after 7 days (by default), check your Trash folder manually and see if it’s still there or not.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Google Photos On Mobile And Web
- Go to Settings > About phone > Storage > Photos. Tap Clear cache and Clear data.
- Turn off your phone for at least 15 minutes and then turn it back on.
- Delete the photos you want to recover from Google Photos.
- Then download the Google Photos app and reinstall it. Join the Beta program to get unlimited storage for your photos for free.
- After reinstalling, you can see the photos you’ve recovered on the My Collections screen in Google Photos.
You can also try the following:
How To Recover Deleted Photos For Google Photos
In case you’ve accidentally deleted a photo or several photos from Google Photos, you can recover them by following these steps:
To start with, download the Google Photos app from the Play Store.
Open the app and make sure that it’s set up to auto-sync with your Google account. If you haven’t already decided which of your devices you want to sync photos from, tap the “Select device” button.
Click on the “Photos” tab at the top of the screen. Select the photos you want to back up and click “copy”.
On your device, create a new folder for Google Photos so that it will automatically sync with your device when connected via Wi-Fi.
Then, select that folder in order to copy over all of your pictures.
- How Do I Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From Google 60 Days?
- Can You Recover An Old Deleted Gmail Account?
- Can I Permanently Delete Photos From Google Photos?
- How Do I Recover A Deleted Folder In Thunderbird?
- How Do I Recover Permanently Deleted Gmail Account?
- How Do I Delete A Sbcglobal Email Account?
- How Do I Recover A Deleted Album On Facebook?
- How Do I Recover Permanently Deleted Emails From Outlook?
- How Do I Recover Permanently Deleted Pictures?
- How To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From Iphone Without Computer?