If you have forgotten your iCloud account password, you can easily erase all the data related to iCloud from your iPhone device by performing the following steps: > First, go to Settings > iCloud > and then tap on Sign Out.
Thereafter, on the next screen, select Remove Account.
Then enter your Apple ID password and select Next.
Lastly, confirm deletion of the account by selecting Delete Account.
Delete Icloud Account Without Password
There is a number of ways to delete iCloud account from iPhone without password. You can go to Settings > iCloud > select your account and tap on “Delete Account” option. Another way is to use the following three methods in this article:
The first one is the easiest, with just a few clicks you can remove all contents stored in iCloud, such as photos, videos, documents, and data backups.
The second method is more secure but requires a 4-digit security code if possible. The third one is the most secure and recommended by experts. After deleting your iCloud account, you have to create a new one before re-downloading all your data.
This is the safest way to completely erase all your data from iCloud.
It is important to keep in mind that deleting your account will not automatically delete any data stored in it. To ensure that all of your information has been deleted from iCloud and safely removed from your device, it is best to follow the steps outlined above before proceeding with deletion.
- How Can I Delete My Icloud Account?
- How Do I Delete Icloud From Iphone 8?
- How Do I Permanently Delete From Icloud?
- How Do I Remove Old Devices From Icloud?
- How Can I Delete My Iphone Id?
- How Do You Permanently Delete An Icloud Account?
- How Do I Remove An Apple Id From My Iphone 7?
- Can I Permanently Delete My Apple Id?
- How Do I Remove My Iphone From Icloud?
- How Do You Retrieve Deleted Messages From Icloud?