- Navigate to your Ravelry project page (located under “My Projects”).
- Select the item that you want to delete.
- Click the “X” icon next to the item’s title bar (the one with three vertical dots).
Ravelry Tips Adding A Project
Adding a project to Ravelry is a great way to keep track of your knitting projects, inspire new ones, and share finished work with others.
If you’re not sure where to start, you can start with a simple project that’s easy to finish and make a perfect first step into the world of knitting. It can be anything from a scarf pattern you like to try out, or even just a pair of socks!
Once you’re more comfortable with the process, you can think about adding more advanced projects, like sweaters or scarves that require more planning and attention.
You can also start by choosing an existing project to add; it’s easier than starting from scratch! It can be something small (like a single stitch pullover), or something big (like a sweater).
You don’t have to keep everything you add private: the best part about Ravelry is that anyone can see all your projects and comments on them. So if you want to share your new project with the world, go right ahead!
How To Add A Project To Your Project Page On Ravelry
The first step is to click on the “Add a Project” link on the main page of Ravelry.
Once there, you’ll see a list of different project types, and you can select one of them. The type you choose will determine the exact way the project is listed and how it’s viewed by other members.
For example, if you choose to add an item that’s already on the site, your project will be shown in the “Completed Projects” section. If you’re adding a completely new project, it will appear at the top of the “New Projects” list.
Once you’ve selected your project type, you’ll see a list of fields where you can enter information about your project.
The title is always required, but other fields may include the name of your maker or group, a brief description, and any additional notes that might be helpful to others browsing your project page.
- What Is Trello?
- How Do I Bulk Delete Gmail Messages?
- How Do I Add Fonts To Gimp?
- How Do I Close Shutterfly Account?
- How To Turn Outlook Emails Into Tasks?
- Visual Studio: Enable/disable Eslint?
- How To Create A Group Chat On Instagram
- How To Push A Change To Git In Linux?
- How Do I Delete My Gcp Account?
- How To Connect Canva To Instagram