Microsoft account is an account that is used to sign in to your Microsoft products, such as your Windows 10 PC. To remove your Microsoft account from your computer: Open the settings by clicking the gear icon and then click Accounts. Choose Sign in with a Microsoft account and click Remove.
Select Remove. This will remove your account from your computer. Note: If you use this account to sign in to any other devices, you will need to remove it on those devices as well.
Easy Guide To Add Or Remove Microsoft Account On Windows 10
Microsoft account is a type of online account that you can use to sign in to Windows 10, OneDrive, Xbox, and other Microsoft services. You can add it to your computer by signing in with your Microsoft account. If you already have a Microsoft account, you can use it to sign in to Windows 10 automatically.
When you add a Microsoft account to your computer, you can:
However, there are times when you might want to remove your Microsoft account from Windows 10 – for example, if you’re selling your computer or giving it away. In this case, it’s a good idea to remove your Microsoft account so that the new owner doesn’t have access to your personal information. There are two ways to remove your Microsoft account from Windows 10:
> You can do this by going to Settings > Accounts > Your ID and removing your account.
> You can also do this by going to Settings > Sign-in options > Change account > Remove.
How To Remove Your Computer From Microsoft Account
- Open the Start menu and click on Settings > Accounts > Access work or school account. 2. Click on Remove account. 3. Select Remove account and follow the instructions.
If you set up Windows Hello for Business on your Windows 10 device, you’ll be able to remove your account by following these steps: 1. Open the Start menu and click on Settings > Accounts > Access work or school account. 2. Click on Remove account. 3. Select Remove account and follow the instructions. 4. Confirm removal of the account by unlocking your device with a PIN or biometrics. Once you have removed an account from a device using this method, it will no longer sign in automatically to that device and any personal data associated with that account will be removed
- How Can I Change My Microsoft Account In Lumia 535?
- How Do I Remove Outlook Account From Windows 7?
- How Do I Delete A Microsoft Account On Windows 8 Without A Password?
- How Do I Remove A Onedrive Account From My Computer?
- How Do I Change The Administrator On My Hp Laptop?
- How Do I Unlink Skype From Microsoft Account?
- Can You Delete Your Microsoft Account?
- How Do I Delete A Computer Account?
- How Do I Remove My Microsoft Account From My Laptop?
- How Do I Remove A Microsoft Account From My Registry Windows 10?