- Log into your Alibaba account and navigate to Settings -> Service Settings -> Deactivate Account. You can also click this link https://member.alibaba.com/m/services/deactivate> to go there directly.
- If you want to deactivate your account immediately, click the Deactivate button and follow the instructions on your screen. Otherwise, you can leave the Deactivate button unchecked and choose a later date when you want to deactivate your account.
- On the day of your scheduled deactivation, your account will be closed automatically.
How To Delete Alibaba.com Seller And Customer Account – Deactivate Alibaba Account
- Sign in to your Alibaba.com account.
- Click the “Account” tab and then “My Account” in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Delete Account” button.
- Confirm that you would like to delete your account by checking the box and clicking “Confirm Deletion”.
- Your account will be permanently deleted within 30 days after you confirm your deletion request.
- If you change your mind, you can reactivate your account within 30 days after deletion.
- You can also reactivate your account at any time by signing in with the same email address and password you used to create your account.
How To Deactivate Ali Express Account
One of the major advantages of Alibaba is that it allows you to open an account on the site with just a few easy steps. However, if you decide to delete your account, you will have to deactivate it first. This process is pretty straightforward, and all you have to do is click on the ‘disconnect’ link on the Alibaba homepage and follow the instructions.
If you wish to delete your seller account, you have to fill in a form. You will also have to submit an application for seller deletion, which means that your application will be manually reviewed by the Alibaba staff. The same process applies if you want to delete your customer account.
Before you deactivate your Alibaba account, make sure that you have downloaded a copy of all the data you want to keep on your computer.
How To Delete Your Alibaba Account?
Technically, you can’t delete your Alibaba account. You can only deactivate it and then reactivate it whenever needed. While you can’t delete your account, you can still take down all the content that is associated with it.
And you can always make sure that your personal information is not publicly visible.
You can do this by adjusting your privacy settings in the My settings page. Here, you can change the visibility of your phone number, address, etc.
However, you should know that you might be able to be found even if you remove all the information from your profile. That’s because some of the information associated with your account may still be visible to other people who have access to it.
- How Do I Change My Email Address On Alibaba?
- Why Can’t I Close My Ebay Account?
- Why Can’t I Use The Username Of A Deleted Account?
- How Do I Stop Emails From Gumtree?
- Can We Deactivate Snapchat Temporarily?
- How Can I Delete My Amazon Seller Account Permanently In India?
- Is There A Free Alternative To Jungle Scout?
- Can I Delete My Uber Account?
- Can You Reactivate Imvu Account?
- How Do I Delete My Quickbooks Intuit Account?